• Start-of-Day secure log-in procedures and business rules drive options such as: Log-in,
truck selection, trailer selection, email/ message review, DOT compliant vehicle inspection,
mileage and other mandatory or optional activities associated with route scheduling, GPS
vehicle tracking or HOS logging.
• Multiple loads can be available each day in handheld and assigned to any delivery route.
• Loads can be downloaded from ERP and presented or manually entered with bar code
• Presold customer orders can be reserved and inventory segregated by customer order.
• Load by cases, units, pallets, kit or combination
• Loads typically consist of customer orders with associated inventory
• Load by whole truck, compartments, bays and by package, flavor, or customer order
• Check out by bay & package with SKU listing
• Inventory variance report on over or short conditions available
• Load check out based on business rules, but can include security codes and signature
• Adjustments can be entered as adds/cuts or replacement value
• Checkout can be a blind count or load quantities displayed or printed for visual verification and variances entered
• Load sheets can be formatted by group, category, package, product, customer order and
assigned a compartment or bay number to ease check out and the sales or delivery process.
• A complete load sheet with adjustments can be printed or only the variances entered as
• Adjustments and check out can be made at any time based on business rules and uploaded
wirelessly to ERP prior to servicing the first customer
• Transfers from truck to truck or truck to warehouse under optional password security and
• Report writer allows easy low-cost customization of inventory reports
• Inventory can roll from day to day in perpetual fashion until an inventory settlement is
performed under optional security control
• Available inventory reports and display can be accessed anytime
• Business rules direct work flow to insure company Route Accounting financial controls are